Thursday, March 31, 2011

Realizations

In one month my high school career is half over. I only have 2 school and club volleyball seasons left. (Only 1 for scouts to look at me.) That is so depressing. I love high school.

^^ That is how I thought up until this week. Now I have somewhat of a new outlook. College is gonna be stinkin awesome. I love high school and high school sports, but college volleyball is gonna be beast. I don't need to waste time being sad over all the ends that are fast approaching...I need to be excited about all the new beginnings! The good times- they come and go, as do the bad. But there's no point in sitting around and watching my life go by.

As my life moves on, I'll remember these times. These special memories, with the people that I love.

This post wasn't a particularly deep one...but hey, they all can't be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment