Thursday, April 28, 2011

Problems With Authority?

Well, recently I've been told that I have a problem with authority. Seriously? No, I think that I have a problem when people in authoritative positions act like MORONS. When you tell me that the whole in the knee of my jeans is too big?-moron. When you say I came in through the wrong door?-moron, When you say my BEST friend can't go to prom with a girl who is in "positions of leadership" because of his "reputation"?-MORON! When we were having fun parking horizontally and you say we cant because it looks "tacky"?-Moron! I don't have a problem with smart authorities. But when SCA administration acts like complete idiots, yes I have a problem with that. I'm terribly sorry if I disrespected you, but unless you respect me, I sure as heck will not respect you.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha this made me laugh!! so true though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its SO ridiculous lol but i'm glad i entertain you :)

    ReplyDelete